BacklinkWatch: Check Backlinks To Your Website
If you have been reading about SEO, you have probably read of “backlinks”. Backlinks (or inbound links) is a term that describes a set of links pointing to a page on your website. This matters to SEO because search engines consider the quality and quantity of backlinks in ranking your page in their search results.
Enter BacklinkWatch an online SEO tool for webmasters and link builders, you can use it to check backlinks to your website, it is also very handy for analyzing backlinks of competing websites.
To start, just type in the URL of the webpage to get detailed information on each link. Here you will find the individual backlink URLs, anchor texts, page rank of each link, the number of outbound links, and whether or not a link has “no follow” attribute.
- Checks and lists the backlinks of any given page.
- Find information for each backlink including the pagerank of the link, anchor text, and link attribute.
- Know the total number of backlinks for your page or website.
- Free; no sign-up required.
- Handy for analyzing the backlinks of competing websites.
Check out Backlink Watch @ www.backlinkwatch.com