AudioTag: A Simple Music Recognition Tool Online
People often come across songs that they love but don’t know any details about. A music recognition application “AudioTag” can be a great help in such cases. With a library of over 1.3 million tracks, AudioTag can help you identify any song that you upload from your computer.
You can also enter the URL for a song that you came across on the web, as long as it has at least 15 seconds of run time. The constantly updated database at AudioTag already has information for 100,000 albums and there is a good chance your mystery song belongs to one of those.
Supported file formats include WAV, MP3, MP4, FLV and more. In the results, the tool shows multiple matches with the most probable match on the top and a percentage next to every other match.
- Free music recognition software online.
- Help identifying any song.
- Upload from your computer or the web.
- Over 1.3 million tracks and 100,000 albums.
- Supports multiple audio formats.
- See track title, artist, album and year information.
- No registration required.
- Similar tools: Musipedia , MelodyCatcher and Midomy .
Visit AudioTag @ www.audiotag.info [No Longer Available]
Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.