Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the lights on at MakeUseOf. Read more.
Drawings made out of text characters are often amusing and impressive. Although there are numerous web tools that let you create such drawings, very few of these tools let you export your drawings to HTML. ASCII Flow includes this export-to-HTML feature.
ASCII Flow also lets you create lines made up of text characters, and lets you create boxes, arrows, and draw lines. The boxes, arrows, and lines are made up of hyphens, plus signs, and vertical lines. When you are done with your drawing you can export it to simple text so it can be copied and used wherever you want. Alternatively you can export the drawing to HTML and obtain its code that appears in a box on top of your drawing.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you create drawings made up of text.
- Lets you draw lines, arrows, and boxes.
- Exports your drawings to simple text or HTML.
- Similar tools: ASCII Art, ASCIImeo and ASCII-O-Matic.
Check out ASCIIFlow @ www.asciiflow.com