Managing apps on an Android device (installing, uninstalling, backing up etc) can get quite messy if you it manually. AppWererabbit is a comprehensive app manager for your Android smartphone that makes the whole experience faster and less painful. It has a clean interface and lets do almost anything related to apps management on your phone.
It automatically backs up all the installed apps to an SD card with every installation or update. So every time you install a new app or update an app all the changes will be backed up to the SD card. It even supports multiple version backup of your apps, so you can easily restore an older version of any app in case you did not like the latest version.
Most people download and install apps from a number of Android stores like Google Play. With AppWererabbit you can install any app manually on your phone with a few clicks by copying the app’s .apk file. You can then share the app online (email, Facebook) by its apk file.
The app is free and doesn’t show you ads. To try it out download it from the Google Play store.
- Automatically backs up installed and updated apps.
- Restore apps from SD card or Play store.
- App2SD – Move apps to SD card.
- Apk installer – install apps manually by their *.apk file.
- Rename apk files.
- Share apk files vie email, Facebook.
- User defined backup folder location.
- App Cache cleaner – easily clear all cached app files, clean cached at specified time intervals or clear cached for specified apps.
- Sort apps by install date, name, size, cache size.
- Quick uninstalling.
- Free, no ads.
- Similar tools – GO Backup.
Check out AppWereRabbit @ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aw.AppWererabbit&hl=en