Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the lights on at MakeUseOf. Read more.
Hiring freelancers is often a difficult experience. You have to view countless profiles and see which individual suits your project best. Here to simplify the process and save your time is a site called AppTank.
AppTank is a wonderful website that helps you find freelance developers for hire. Rather than have you view individual developer profiles from the get-go, the site first asks you to publish the details of your project. Once your project has been published, developers submit their bids to take part.
Having received information of developers who are interested in your work, you can then screen them and contact the ones you want to hire. Payment terms are discussed directly between you and the developer – AppTank has no fees, it is merely an efficient way to find the freelance developers you require. Once your project is complete, you can rate the developers you worked with; this rating assists other AppTank users while deciding which developers to choose.
- A user friendly website.
- Lets you find freelance developers by publishing your project details.
- Payments terms are discussed directly between you and the developers.
- You can rate developers based on your experience with them.
- Similar tools: PeoplePerHour, BuildItWithMe, Microworkers and UpStack.
- Also read related articles:8 Websites Every Microsoft .NET Developer Should Know About
Best Websites for Teens to Earn Money Online
Check out AppTank @ www.apptank.com