Do you have a wonderful idea about a smartphone application but do not have the technical skills to code the app? If yes, then you will be pleased to know that a site called AppsBar lets build your own smartphone app for Android and iOS devices for free.
AppsBar is a free to use website that lets you create smartphone applications for Android and iOS devices. You start by creating an account on the site and choosing between Android and iOS. Next you name your application and select its type, colors, and backgrounds. A preview of your smartphone is present on the side to help you visualize your application.
You can add multiple pages to your application and specify what each page is supposed to do. You are provided easy shortcuts with which you can quickly define a page’s purpose.
With your application complete, you can add a description, support URL, and an email address before you submit the app for publication. In about 10-14 days your app is reviewed by the site for appropriateness and then published enabling others to use your application.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you quickly and easily create your own smartphone apps.
- Creates apps for iOS and Android devices.
- Lets you customize icons, images, and pages of the app.
- Publishes the app so others can download and use it.
- Similar tools: AppMakr , Mobify, Ubik, Mofuse and Movylo.
Check out AppsBar @ www.appsbar.com
Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.