Apple TV on Fire, Reduce Smartphone Use, Awesome Halloween Movies & Makeup
In this week’s packed show, Christian Cawley and James Frew cover everything from the Apple TV app on Amazon Fire Sticks to Halloween movies.
On the way, free VPNs, record players, giant squids, reducing smartphone use, managing the Screen Time feature on macOS, and the latest installment of Christian’s Samsung tablet repair.
Is it fixed? Will he wait another week? Click play to find out!
Really Useful Podcast Season 4 Episode 9 Shownotes
We’ve squeezed more into this show than any other, so refer to these shownotes for help:
- Christian’s tablet update
- Apple TV app for Amazon Fire Sticks
- Google apps to reduce smartphone use
- NordVPN “hacked”
- Free VPN services
- Manage screen time on a Mac
- Cancel app subscriptions on iOS
- Best record players
- Netflix horror movies for Halloween
- Amazing Halloween makeup tips
You can help us reach people by subscribing, reviewing, and sharing the Really Useful Podcast via email and social media. We’re available anywhere you can listen to podcasts, including:
Come back next week for another Really Useful Podcast!