Analytics 360 is a WordPress plugin that lets you view your Google Analytics data inside your WordPress dashboard. It is provided by MailChimp and can be used in conjunction with their email marketing services to track the performance of your email campaigns on your site traffic.
Visualize your traffic stats (top referrers, daily visitors, traffic by region etc) without leaving Wordress. Moreover, if you have a MailChimp account, you will be able to view the traffic coming from your email campaigns and track your mailing list growth alongside your traffic stats.
If you don’t use WordPress for blogging, plugin is also available for Movable Type, Expression Engine and Drupal blogging platforms. To use it, first you need to install the plugin in your WordPress and then associate it with your Google Analytics account from plugin settings.
- View your Google Analytics stats from your WordPress dashboard.
- Subscribe to MailChimp’s email marketing services to track the performance of your email campaigns on your site traffic.
- Plugin available for WordPress, Movable Type, Expression Engine and Drupal blogging platforms.
- Install it in your WordPress and associate with your Google Analytics account.
- Plugin is free. MailChimp account is not required.
Check out Analytics 360 @ www.mailchimp.com/wordpress_analytics_plugin/