Amazon Kindle for Kids, Improve Mac Gaming, Boot Windows 10 in Safe Mode
The tech podcast for technophobes is back with news of the Amazon Kindle for kids, how to maximise gaming on a Mac, and tips for booting your Windows 10 PC into Safe Mode. Plus we take a look at some cash back apps, text adventures you can play in your browser, and Google Maps’ new voice guidance feature for visually impaired people.
Oh and there’s news of Christian’s Samsung tablet repair.
Really Useful Podcast Season 4 Episode 7 Shownotes
In this week’s show, we bring you:
- The ongoing saga of Christian’s Samsung tablet
- Amazon Kindle for kids
- Detailed voice guidance on Google Maps
- Google Assistant adds Issa Rae’s voice
- Maximise gaming performance on macOS
- The best apps for cashback
- How to boot Windows 10 into Safe Mode
- Great text adventures to play in your browser
Help us reach and help more people by subscribing, reviewing, and even sharing the Really Useful Podcast. You’ll find us anywhere you can listen to podcasts, as well as:
Come back next week for another Really Useful Podcast!