1. According to aggregated research by Statistic Brain, more than one-third of those who shop online will absolutely NOT purchase an item if it doesn’t have free shipping.
2. The most profitable day for online spending is, unsurprisingly, Black Friday. The next three most profitable days are Cyber Monday, Green Monday, and Free Shipping Day.
3. The average Millenial spends approximately $2,000 per year on products bought online — more than any other age group.
4. According to a 2012 Bazaarvoice study, Millenials are the most negative when it comes to product reviews, giving more 1-star ratings than any other age group.
5. According to that same study, Baby Boomers actually write the most reviews for online products. Keep that in mind the next time you question the integrity of an online review.
6. More than two-thirds of Baby Boomers shop online and buy items from online retailers.
7. More than one-third of online shoppers spend at least half an hour comparing prices before making a purchase, so don’t feel weird if you love using price comparison websites and price comparison apps.
What are your online shopping habits like? Do you use Amazon Prime? Do you prefer shopping offline? Tell us about it in the comments!