Most of us use multiple devices to store and access our files – the desktop PC at work, the laptop at home and a tablet or smartphone on the go. And nowadays it is more convenient to store and access files from the cloud rather than locally. If you are using cloud storage services or plan to use one, check out 4sync.
It is an online cloud storage service similar to Dropbox or Google Drive. It lets you access your files (photos, music, videos, documents etc) from anywhere – any computer, mobile phone or tablet. You don’t have to keep separate copies of your files. Simply download and install 4sync on any device you want to access your files from and keep your files in a designated 4sync folder.
Once you make changes to your files from any device, you will see these changes instantly on any other device where you have placed the 4sync folder.
4sync provides you with backup of your files and keep them secure. It also protects them from harmful viruses, computer crashes or loss of data. Unlike other similar services, 4sync gives you a whopping 15GB of free upfront online storage. If you want more storage, you will have to pay, of course. It is convenient and easy to use. You set it up once and forget about it.
It is available for Windows, Linux, Mac on the desktop and for iOS, Android, Blackberry and Symbian mobile platforms.
- Access and sync your files from anywhere – PC, tablet or smartphone.
- Files are synced automatically across your devices.
- Backs up copies of your files in the cloud.
- Files are kept secure.
- Prevents files from harmful viruses, computer crashes or loss of data.
- Share files with friends.
- 15GB free upfront storage – more storage than Dropbox, Google Drive or SkyDrive.
- Available for desktop (Windows, Mac, Linux) and mobile (iOS, Android, Blackberry, Symbian).
- Similar tools – SugarSync , Syncbox .
Check out 4sync @ www.4sync.com
Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.