4 Courses That’ll Turn You Into a Front-End Development Master
The internet is a fast-moving place that changes constantly. However, no matter how much it has evolved in its relatively short history, one thing has stayed constant: the need for front-end developers to build the websites we all visit.
In case you’re a little confused about what a front-end developer does, here’s a quick definition from Wikipedia:
Today, we’re going to look at four deals on courses that’ll turn you into a front-end development pro. Whether you already work in the field and want to freshen up your skills, or you’re looking for a career change, these deals will be perfect for you!
A great deal of time is spent covering Angular and D3.js. You absolutely need to understand how to work with both of these frameworks and libraries if you want to be successful in the field.
Check out some of the other stuff covered:
- Learn to use Angular directives by adding functionality to your HTML
- Combine the Bootstrap framework with Angular to create elegant websites
- Create reusable, agile workflows with Grunt
- Develop mobile apps with Angular & Ionic
The next deal will set you back $29, and it features four massive courses with a total of 353 lessons.
This next bundle of courses can only be described as massive! It comes with a whopping six courses for $41, which is a pretty serious value.
- Angular 2 From The Ground Up – 82 lectures abd 10.5 hours of content
- Learn Angular 2 Development By Building 10 Apps – 81 lectures and 14 hours of content
- Angular 2 Crash Course – 71 lectures and 5 hours of content
- Angular 2 with TypeScript for Beginners: The Pragmatic Guide – 156 lectures and 7 hours of content
- Angular 2 Fundamentals for Web Developers – 41 lectures and 6 hours of content
- Angular 2 Demystified – 49 lectures and 2.5 hours of content
As you see, there’s a lot of content in this bundle. There’s a lot to learn, so you’d better get to work!
- Modern React with Redux – This is an intro course that’ll get you on the road to developing websites that people will actually want to see.
- Learn ReactJS from Scratch – Here’s, you’ll get into everything from the basics to the more advanced techniques that you’ll use to be successful working ReactJS.
- Build Web Apps with ReactJS and Flux – With this class, you’ll learn to Flux (which is used by Facebook) to build responsive web apps.
- ReactJS Course – This general course hits on the all the key aspects of working with ReactJS.
- Build Apps with React Native – Now, you’ll learn to use the skills you’ve gained so far to build beautiful mobile applications.
- React for Beginners Tutorial – If you’ve never heard of React, then you need to start with this course!
- Hacking with React eBook – For the last part of this deal, you’ll get Paul Hudson’s eBook, Hacking With React, which will help you round out your skills in a big way!
It’s time to get out there and start learning. Between these four discounted bundles of courses, there’s nothing stopping you from filling your head with more front-end knowledge than you ever thought you’d need!
Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.