14 Useful Keyboard Shortcuts for Mail & Calendar in Windows 10
There are so many Windows shortcuts that it’s hard to keep track of them all, and the more apps you use, the larger variety of shortcuts to go along with them. To help commit them to memory, it’s a good idea to break them down into categories or learn them by application.
We’ve already brought you a list of essential Microsoft Office shortcuts , but now, let’s take a quick look at the most common shortcuts for the stock Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10.
- Press CTRL + R to reply to a message.
- Using CTRL + F will forward a message.
- Press CTRL + N to start a new message.
- ALT + 1 will add an attachment to a message.
- Need to search for mail? CTRL + E does the trick.
- ALT + S sends a message — just don’t hit this one by accident!
- To delete a message, use CTRL + D.
- CTRL + Q will mark a message as read.
- Use CTRL + N to create a new appointment.
- Like Mail, CTRL + D will delete an appointment.
- Use ALT + C to accept a meeting invitation, or ALT + D to decline it if you’re not feeling social.
- CTRL + G will add recurrence to an appointment.
- CTRL + ALT + 1 switches to Day view for a more focused look on the tasks at hand.
If these shortcuts aren’t enough for you, check out how to find every Office shortcut you’ll ever need .
What are your most-used shortcuts in the Mail and Calendar apps? Add to the list by leaving a comment!
Image Credit: vasabii via Shutterstock.com
Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.