10 Most Downloaded Sports Apps [Movers & Shakers]
What better way to geek up a physical activity then to use software to help you along. This week we will be looking at the top downloaded, free, sports applications on CNet.
Check them out below. There is something for everyone.
|Using this free application, you can build and print your own tournament brackets. Use these printed charts to aid in your tournament preparation. Easy to use and supports up to 32 separate players or teams. The output is HTML so you can also use it on the web .|
2. V1 Home
|Record your golf swing, tennis swing, martial arts form or any other sports motion with your own camcorder. Then let V1 Home 2 analyze your motion and tell you what needs improvement.|
|This is a free Excel-based cricket scorebook that does it all. It provides batting and bowling analysis the results can be saved and printed and accommodates all of a cricket player’s needs|
|This is a very simple and easy to use dart scoring application. It is meant to be readable from across the room and very easy to use. They go on to recommend using it with a wireless mouse and keyboard to add to the ease of use.|
|A great addition to any runner’s tool kit. You can track your runs, training schedule, shoe usage and more. You can see your overall patterns on a glance using a calendar view. There are HTML reporting features and such they can be used on your blog or website.|
- n01 Here is another application that allows you to track your game of darts score.
- Cricket Statz 2005 Personal This program lets you create personal cricket statistic reports and graphs.
- Schedule Generator Generate sports schedules for lots of groups/leagues. Good for a sports team manager.
- F1X Use this application to check out Formula 1 racing statistics on your computer.
- Garmin Training Center Download data and analyze it from your Garmin device on your computer.
Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.