Is there a Word Plugin to edit fields?

uri zernik February 24, 2010
Pinterest Stumbleupon Whatsapp

I am looking for a Word Plugin that will allow me to manipulate fields.
Any ideas?

  1. Taty
    March 4, 2010 at 6:46 am

    Uri, could you clarify what you are trying to do? Which fields exactly do you mean?

  2. Aibek
    February 25, 2010 at 5:43 am

    After googling the issues I found that it happened to several other people as well, couldn't find any fix for it yet.