My blog www.gtuhelpdesk.blogspot.in is rejected thrice by Google ad sense team and they do not even give proper reason or any explanation for it. What is the problem?
Google will reject your ad sense if it contains
Insufficient content: To be approved for AdSense and show relevant ads on your site, your pages need to have enough text on them for our specialists to review and for our crawler to be able to determine what your pages are about.
To resolve this issue, please work through the following suggestions:
- Make sure that your pages have sufficient text - websites that contain mostly images, videos or Flash animations will not be approved.
- Your content should contain complete sentences and paragraphs, not only headlines.
- Ensure that your website is fully built and launched before you apply for AdSense - do not apply while your site’s still in a beta or “under construction” phase or only consists of a website template.
- Place the ad code on a live page of your website. It does not have to be the main page, but test pages that are empty except for the AdSense ad code will not be approved.
- Provide a clear navigation system for your visitors so that they can easily find all of the sections and pages of your website.
- If you’d like to monetize YouTube videos, please apply for the YouTube monetization program (http://support.google.com/youtube/bin/answer.py?&answer=2490020). Note that blogs and websites that contain only videos will not be approved.
Your site might be too small, containing copyrighted material, badly written, or having questionable contents.
Your blog might not have sufficient posts or as many visitors as adsense wants.
i guess there are about 40 post right now
Aren't you reposting content from your university website? Is there anything original on your site?
No sir all our contents are mostly related to University but not copied from the website
maybe you are Blocked ! contact adsense team to know if your website has been blocked .
how can i contact the adsense team?
the mail they sent are "No reply" mails.
it depends y Google ad sense had rejected u there may not be minimum visitors,or there may be illegal copied one etc...!!once read that adsens form...!!
I know they'll often reject blogs if they contain copyrighted material that's been used without permission. Not sure if that applies to this situation, but I thought I'd throw it out there.