Hello. I am experiencing a problem with YouTube in which the videos play and then enter this phase in which the screen turns green skips basically the rest of the video, playing these instantaneous choppy sounds while doing so. I have tried multiple things:
1. Disabling Firewall.
2. Disabling Antivirus.
3. Enabling SPEEDbit Video Accelerator.
4. Disabling SPEEDbit Video Accelerator.
5. Updating graphics card.
6. Updating the Flash plugin.
7. Using the HTML5 version of YouTube.
8. Disabling the built-in flash plugin and only enabling Macromedia.
9. Clearing up my computer.
10. Boosting my computer with IObit Game Booster.
11. Using my computer closer to my router.
12. Checking for any background tasks slowing my computer down.
13. Hardwiring my Internet connection directly to my computer via Ethernet.
14. Using other websites (it’s not just YouTube).
15. Switching to Mozilla Firefox.
16. Using Google Chrome.
If someone could help solve this issue, that would be great!