Why can’t I hear other callers on my Nokia Lumina 800 Windows Phone?

Laura Mosher December 4, 2012
Whatsapp Pinterest

All other audio seems to work fine including ringtones but when someone calls I can barely hear a word they say with the volume on 30.

Anyone know why?

When you first get a phone, sometimes there's protective stickers that cover the various holes in the phone. Other times, during assembly, someone may have forgotten to properly remove a protective film. Take a close look at your phone, for signs of a clear plastic covering the speakers.

The speaker on the Nokia Lumina 800 is directly above the wording "Nokia". It looks a bit like a tiny slot. Look closely at this. It's possibly plugged or covered with plastic.

If it looks fine, then I would guess the audio cable is somehow damaged or loose. In that case, you will likely benefit from returning it. Hope this was of some help to you!

• Laura Mosher

Thanks for the info. Unless ringtones etc sounds come from someplace else, the speakers work fine with everything except incoming calls.

2. Din One

Its maybe your speaker problem....

Take phone to your local c-phone source and have them figure it out.