What software will let me blur someone’s face in a video?

Joe Videtto May 23, 2012

What software allows one to ‘blur out the face’ in a video where you want to protect someone’s identity ?

  1. Somaiya Ebrahim
    November 23, 2012 at 7:19 pm

    adobe premiere is the best video editing tool

  2. Irshaad Abdool
    July 11, 2012 at 10:37 am

    use 'AVS Video Editor"
    its easy to use with a friendly GUI. but you will have to track to movement if the person's face.

    else i suggest you to use Adobe After Effects, as it has a feature called "Motion Tracker". You can set a mask with blur effects and make it move according to the movements of the person's face. look for 'motion tracking adobe after effects' on youtube

  3. Truefire_
    May 27, 2012 at 2:03 am

    This is probably even easier, using the free Paint.net:


    Free software:

    May 24, 2012 at 5:59 pm

    Hello, you could try the tutorials provided in the following link:


    Link to software:


  5. ha14
    May 24, 2012 at 5:38 am

    Quick Tip: Blur Parts Of A Video
    you need the DeLogo plugin for VirtualDub

  6. Shakirah Faleh Lai
    May 24, 2012 at 12:29 am
Ads by Google