Do you know the name of this old video game?

glennl February 23, 2011

What is the name of an old video game where there is a rectangle box with a ball moving around. The object is to trap the ball in smaller parts of the box by drawing a line across the box. Each line cuts the size of the area the ball has to move in.

  1. Tina
    February 24, 2011 at 5:44 am


    was Jezzball the game you were looking for? Please let us know! :)

  2. Josh Fox
    February 24, 2011 at 2:10 am

    Are you thinking of JezzBall from the Windows Entertainment Pack for early versions of Windows up to '96? If so, you can take a look at the Wikipedia entry and find links to Flash based remakes and other types of more modern clones like Icebreaker.

  3. Ab
    February 24, 2011 at 2:10 am