I am using a Transcend 8GB pen drive. When I connect it on any PC there is no action. My computer pen drive blinks, but never shows an icon or any action on any PC.
If no computer can see your USB drive then the drive is probably faulty. However, before you chuck it out, do the following:
1. Run Windows Disk Management. It will list a number of drives (most likely Disk 0, which is your hard drive, and CD-ROM 0 which is your CD/DVD drive).
2. Plug in your USB drive and wait a few seconds. The disk should be added to the list (e.g. as "Disk 1" and its contents will be shown on the right.
3. Now, if it is /not/ shown, the disk is physically faulty and you should replace it.
3.1 If it /is/ shown, but the content (on the right) is described as "unallocated" or "RAW" then the contents got damaged and it will need to be repartitioned/reformatted respectively.
3.2 To repartition, right click on the contents of the drive and choose "New Partition". Follow the prompts on the screen, accepting the default values.
3.3 To format, right click on the the contents of the drive and choose "Format". Choose the disk format (FAT32 is probably best) and click Start.
4. When done, close Windows Disk Management.
One more possibility (unlikely, but possible) is that your drive is absolutely fine but has not been allocated a drive letter. You will know this because in step 3 the contents will be shown as "Healthy", but there will be no drive letter shown. Simply right click on it and choose "Change Drive Letters and paths...". choose an available drive letter and you're cooking on gas!
1) Start-Run type cmd, right click on it and choose run as administrator
2) type: diskpart and hit enter
3) type;: list volume and hit enter
do you see Transcend 8GB pen drive?