How do I turn on Auto Play for my CD Player and DVD player in Windows XP Pro?
it works very well, thx.
you can turn on Auto Play by following these steps:
1. Go to > Start open > My Computer.
2. Right-click on your CD/DVD drive and select > Properties.
3. Switch to the > AutoPlay tab.
4. You will see a pull-down menu with file types. Select a file type, e.g. music files.
5. Under > Actions select the AutoPlay action you prefer, e.g. play audio files.
6. Click > Apply to save changes.
7. Repeat steps 4 to 6 for any other file types you wish to assign an AutoPlay action to.
8. Click > OK to close the window.
Let us know whether this worked!
Thank You Tina, it worked just fine. Have a nice evening.