How do I take a custom size screen capture in Android?

Drsunil V August 29, 2014

How to capture a screen shot of a custom area of an Android screen?

The default screen shot in Android is full screen by holding down the main and volume buttons. So how to do a custom area? What apps might accomplish this task?

Cut, Crop and Reduce Image Size on Android Before Uploading it to Facebook [How to]
    http://infoinspired.com/how-to-guides/cut-crop-and-reduce-image-size-on-android-before-uploading-it-to-facebook-how-to/

2. Sunil

Thanks. I guess , any app ( even android 4's default cropping tool could do it?

3. Ben S

What I do is take a screenshot the usual way, and have Dropbox Camera Upload send it to my computer. Then I can quickly and easily do the cropping/editing on my desktop. It's simple.

• Sunil

Thanks. It is simple solution. Didn't come in mind before posting this query

4. Adam B

There is one app called Ashampoo Snap free. After taking the screenshot u can edit it, resize it, CROP it to the area you want, and much more. Its available on play store.