What do you think is the best tablet with USB connectivity out there and what devices should I avoid? Is there anything coming out worth waiting for?
I’m looking for a tablet with the following key characteristics:
– MUST have USB port or other way to attach external storage and external keyboard
– preferably runs Google Android 3.x (Honeycomb)
I want to use it for:
– playing music via external storage
– storing photographs
– occasional writing, possibly via external keyboard
– stylus support a big plus
The iPad obviously disqualifies, unless I can get myself to look past the lack of a USB port and other limitations. What’s in store for the iPad 3, though?
Thanks a lot in advance for your help!