How can I save several pages of an article as a single page?

Varun Bhatta May 29, 2011

I read several articles, which run for few pages each, e.g. this article. This goes for the next 16 pages [there are other two frames in this article – the left navigator and the bottom footnotes. Overlook them…I am concentrating only on the middle main content].

My question is, how can I save all these pages as one single page[html]/document?

Using downthemall or other tools/addons, I can extract 16 html pages at once. But my requirement is that I should be able to save all these 16 pages at once as a single html or document for offline reading.

Pagezipper solves the problem while reading online; but I often read it on my iPod touch or Kindle. So having multiple pages of the same article is not comfortable to archive and manage. Using Instapaper, I have to save 16 times.

So let me know if you know any solution for this.

Varun Bhatta

try capturesaver its a shareware

2. Roger

This will not work for all cases, but one research trick is to back up one domain and to search for other resource links on the site. For example, with

I went to

Where I found a link to the entire Sellars archive (the man was astoundingly prolific.) Below is the full PDF typescript of Empiricism & the Philoaophy of Mind by Wilfrid Sellars.;cc=ascead;q1=sellars;rgn=main;view=text;didno=US-PPiU-asp199101

When you can't find a tool for something, sometimes plain persistence finds a way.