How can I recover Windows tools that I removed?

Kike March 10, 2010
Whatsapp Pinterest

How to retrieve components of Windows XP, which by mistake, I removed as Calculator, Internet Explorer, Wordpad, etc.

NOTE: I DO NOT have the installation CD of Windows XP.

Thank you.

Taty is right. However, you can install the additional components by using ANY Windows XP installation disc, not necessarily the one that came with your system, so see if you can borrow such a CD from a friend or relative.

2. Taty

Hi Kike
    You can get some of them back from the Microsoft website. Such as IE and calculator. The downloads website is:
    [Broken Link Removed]
    some others, such as wordpad are a bit trickier. You are better off just downloading freeware that does the same those programs do. you can find free software for every single one of the programs that cannot be downloaded.

• Kike

Ok, thank you very much Taty! I will review and will use this web page! Thanks also to Oron ! and of course: MAKE USE OF .COM !!!!

• Taty

Thank you Kike. Glad to be of help :)

• Taty

And by the way, if you can't find calculator ( it didn't show on the list, so always use the search) it can be found here:
        [Broken Link Removed]