I followed this //www.makeuseof.com/tag/recover-unsaved-ms-word-2010-document-seconds/ But, it didn’t work, is there something else I can try?
perhaps to search also for *.wbk, *.
1) Open Microsoft Office Word and open the Open File dialogue box.
2) In the Open File dialogue box, click on Type of File drop down box and select All Files (*.*).
3) Check for .asd file and select it and click on Open.
4) Then, restart your computer without closing Word.
5) Open the Microsoft Office Word.
How did you lose your work ?
The recovery option will not work if you clicked "no" by mistake when asked if you want to save changes.
Open the document new word window, and check if it shows previous version of file.
if it does not work,
terminate the process of ms word from task manager, and then try.
If it this still does not work, I do not think you can recover your file, because it means,
previous version is not available to be recovered.
Hello, you could try the link provided below. It offers more possible recovery options. I would scroll down and focus on methods 3 to 5: