How can I play a game without inserting a CD and how can I burn three CDs onto one DVD?

deepak gaur September 24, 2011

I have a game on three separate CDs and every time I want to play I have to insert the CD. I don’t want this because my CD got many scratches all over it.

Second thing is, I want to burn the three game CDs onto one single DVD. How can I do this

1. americanjew

download a crack for that game and then copy the crack to the installation folder.

Backup Protected Game CD/DVDs
    Game Copier

GameCopy Wizzard

you can extract the games into a folder then you can use Alcohol 120%to make an image, or you can burn the files on dvd maybe better to make an autorun
    Autorun.inf Editor for Autoplay CD
    so that when you insert the cd, will popup and start the installation.

Use a CD ripper to copy the content from the CD to your hard disk. From there, if you want to put it on a dvd (and it fits) then you can just burn the files onto it.

• Deepak Gaur17

i had done it i copy them using Nero n burn all the nrg file to one DVD but the problem is it wont start it installed successfully but when i insert DVD in drive and start playing it ask to "insert play disk"

• Jeffery Fabish

You're probably going to have to patch the launcher to check locally for the files rather than the CD. What games are they?