When I connect my mobile (a Nokia c5-03) to my PC it is not detected. The new hardware install wizard says it installs but my Nokia never shows up.
1. Disconnect your phone from windows
2 .Open Control Panel and go to ‘Programs and Features’
3. From the list of available programs, choose ‘Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver’
4. Click on the ‘Change’ button on top toolbar.
5. In the setup dialog box that pop-up next, choose ‘Repair’ and select ok. Wait for setup to complete.
6. Restart the computer if prompted.
7. Now connect your phone to the PC. Driver installation should complete and Ovi suite should detect your mobile properly now
have you installed the pc suite or ovi suite ?
make sure required drivers are installed.
what does you on your phone screen when you connect ?
did you try restarting ?