How to make passport photos at home?

Gd Tsg May 18, 2013

I took a photo using my digital camera. How could I convert it into a passport photo and print it using my color printer?

I want to make United States passport photos. Thanks.

  1. Justin Pot
    May 20, 2013 at 2:24 pm

    Be sure to invest in some photo paper if you're going to do this, and make sure your printer is filled up with ink. Sending a photo that looks terrible is a shortcut to a rejected passport application, meaning you'll need to re-apply, meaning your unwillingness to pay a photographer $15 will cost you the application fee.

  2. Chinmay Sarupria
    May 19, 2013 at 6:00 am

    Go to this site and select your photo in US Passport/Visa Section and hit upload.

  3. Junil Maharjan
    May 19, 2013 at 6:00 am

    you can use softwares like photoshop, gimp or photo processing softwares but you should know the requirements of the US passport photos.

  4. Rajaa Chowdhury
    May 19, 2013 at 2:50 am

    I use a free image editor known as Photoscape downloadable from . You can also beautifully touch up the photo too, resize it to the passport specs and do lot of stuffs.

  5. Adam Campbell
    May 18, 2013 at 11:54 pm
    • Adam Campbell
      May 20, 2013 at 1:11 am

      Sorry for the repeat answer, when I posted the ha14's answer wasn't up yet :-)

  6. ha14
    May 18, 2013 at 11:06 pm


    PhotoScape 3.6.3
    Print: Print portrait shots, carte de visites(CDV), passport photos

    picasa: Tools menu, choose Experimental, then Passport Photo.


Ads by Google