How to convert installed apps back to apk and upload to Google Drive? Is there an app which can do this? The Esfile explorer does convert app to apk.
Thanks to all respondents
I have upvoted all answers till this message. I shall further ask counter-questions if I feel so
The end-all-be-all of file manipulators is AppWereRabbit. It's essentially a combination of all the major backup and file moving software. It does everything you want and a great deal more. It can also be setup to automatically backup your files as you install them.
I wrote about it, along with a variety of other XDA apps here:
It would be a good read to know the options, which works best, especially for non-rooted phones. Not all apps will install from the extracted apk files, but many do. One thing to note is the legal/licensing issues that this may cause if used improperly (sharing with others instead of just backing them up).
There are lots of apps available in Play store that will help you to backup or get the apk of installed apps. You can use
It is a very handy app for further info go to the above link.
as suggested by chinmaya ..just back up the apps u'll get apk files
This is great! I just might need to write this one up...
I don't know about uploading to Google Drive but for converting to apk i can help you:
1) Download App Backup & Restore.
2) Open the app. You will see a list of apps installed on your phone. There is a checkbox on the right of every app.
3) Check the app you want to make backup of and hit green Backup button.
4) Exit the app.
5) Go to “My Files”(default File Manager) and navigate to App_Backup_Restore.
6) There you will be able to see the apk’s of apps you have made backup of.
yeah ...this is the finest solution...
Astro File Manager You can email, copy on the device, or save to Google Drive or Dropbox.
you can try FolderSync Lite