System Report shows that all of my AMD system drivers are on manual and have never been started so how do I start them and other system drivers?
Again, answered but disappeared post!
Sorry Alan! From what I can see, your comment was never recorded, meaning it was not deleted or spammed accidentally. Be sure to wait until you see a confirmation that your comment was received before you leave the page.
This may seem like a silly question, but does your computer use AMD hardware? Many systems will have AMD drivers pre-installed even though they're not needed (I got a "present" of several such drivers during a Windows update), so it may be that the software is not active because it isn't needed.
Hardware devices are not working or are not detected in Windows
1) Go to Run and type services.msc and press Enter.
2) locate your services then Right-click Windows Audio and click Properties.
3) Make sure the Startup type is Automatic and Service statue is Started.
1) Go to run type cmd, right click and choose run as administrator
2) In the cmd box, type sfc /scannow and press Enter