I want to remove snap.do from my Chrome browser. It may be part of downloaded software, but I do not know.
Can you help?
Kindly mark your question as resolved.
See if this removal guide helps: http://www.yac.mx/en/guides/virus-guides/how-to-remove-searchsnapdo-redirect-through-isafe-virus-removal-tool.html
Kindly visit the link below which lays out instructions with images to remove it for all browsers.It might be definitely added itself to IE too.
It has been removed
See instructions at http://forums.anvisoft.com/viewtopic-45-1208-0.html .
1) Go to the Start Menu. Select Control Panel then click on Uninstall a Program.
2) Search for Snap.do in the list. Select the program and click Uninstall
1) Click on Customize and control Google Chrome icon. Go to Tools ? Settings.
2. Click Set pages under the On startup.
3) Remove feed.snap.do by clicking the "X" mark
4) Click Show Home button under Appearance. Then click Change
5) Enter http://www.google.com instead of feed.snap.do and click OK
6) Click Manager search engines button under Search
7) Select Google or other search engine you want then Select Web (search.snap.do) from the list and remove it by clicking the "X" mark
scan pc with malwarebytes antimalware, superantispyware, spybot search and destroy
I don't have Snap.Do installed. (It just doesn't show up)
so you are not infected with Snap.Do?