I want to send some applications from my Android phone to another Android device. Is it possible to do so? If yes, then please let me know how this can be done.
Install es file es file explorer-> open it & go to settings -> root settings -> enable upto root.
then go back to explorer.
click back, you will be in root folder of phone. open data folder then app folder,
you will find all downloaded application here...just check the icon & name properly.
@Faisal Ahmed i have Galaxy S3 and have transfered apps to my frineds mobie, to share apps go to menu option and then tap left key on your mobile > Share App > Select app you wish to share wiht your friends > Done > Select Medium to share via and share.
Here are 5 super awesome apps that let you connect generations: http://www.mizwhiz.com/gadgets/iphone/5-apps-that-let-you-connect-generations.html
1) Download App Backup & Restore.
2) Open the app. You will see a list of apps installed on your phone. There is a checkbox on the right of every app.
3) Check the app you want to make backup of and hit green Backup button.
4) Exit the app.
5) Go to "My Files"(default File Manager) and navigate to App_Backup_Restore.
6) There you will be able to see the apk's of apps you have made backup of.
7) Install Dropbox on both phones.
8) Sign in with the same Dropbox account on both devices. Upload the apk of the apps you have taken backup of. It will be automatically downloaded on the other phone but make sure that you have Internet Connection on both phones turned on. Tap on the apk on the other phone in the Dropbox Folder. Hit install.
9) If you get a message "Install Blocked For security, your phone......" don't worry just go to Settings and tap on "Unknown sources Allow installation of non-Market applications" and then again open the apk. This time you will be good to go!
astro file manager do backup of apk
once you open the application slide the interface to left apopup menu will give you option application from there you can backup to apk, there will befolder backup on the root of the device once you plug to pc there you will have apk.
You can use APK extractor app to extract the executable file of the app and can send it to another Android device for installation.
Use app called App Sync. It is available in Play store.
can we also transfer games
Yes because the game is also an app.
Apk Share & Backup allows for copying the installer for most applications and then you can share them. This isn't the most legal way, so Rajaa's suggestion would be better. You can use your login information for each app market you use, or just install other markets that are available onto the other device and download through there. I do not support piracy or copyright infringement, but the Apk Share application is freely available in the Play Store. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kayan.nurav.apkshare&hl=en
In both the android devices configure Google Play with the same Gmail ID. Then in your Google Play account purchase list you will have list of all the apps that you have downloaded till date. Just plug the required device and download the app that you require to the device you desire.