How can I set up Windows so a SMS alert is sent when someone tries to run my system?

Pijush Gupta January 6, 2013

How to setup my Windows os for a start-up SMS alert when someone is trying to run my system?

I know we can protect Windows using password, but it becomes very easy to bypass the authentication. So SMS alert is only option for me!

Hello, what version of windows are you running? If you are running a pro version or above, you might be able to use the following:

Only thing is, it send emails not sms.

Receive Email Notification Whenever Someone Logs into Your Computer

Login Tracker

perhaps to use a keylogger,

3. Yiz Borol

Hey So this is something of a work around, as I don't know of any direct way to send a text through windows
    first go here and follow their instructions on how to receive an email on logon:

Then go to create an account set it up to work with your gmail account, and then turn on this recipe:
    just make sure that you set the from address to be the one that the program will be sending from. (Note: you can make your own recipe that instead of checking who the email is from it looks at the tag or the message contents, I just used from because it's simpler)