Can someone please tell me how to set a shortcut to an audio file on the main screen in Android phone 4.0 Canvas 2?
You can create shortcuts to desktop by -
1) If you've GoLauncher EX,then keep hold on the homescreen and then tap on add section,scroll to right side and you'll see shortcut option.You'll be able to then add shortcuts as a popup window will open up.
2) If you use ES file explorer,then hold on the audio file and then tap on menu option of the app,then tap on add to desktop.A shortcut to homescreen will get added.
3) Use File Shortcut app.
Thanks for so many options
perhaps this can work?
1) install Astro file manager
2) Long press a home screen - Add Shortcut??.
3) Choose Astro file manager
4) Navigate to the audio file/folder and choose the audio file
if you are not rooted perhaps some audio files will not be shown by astro file manager?