How can I convert EML emails to PDF format?

Hailey R July 22, 2013

I am in a trouble. I want all my EML emails in PDF format, but I couldn’t find any way to convert EML files into PDF document.

One more thing, also I want EML attachments in PDF with email.

Please help me out to find a way.

1. ??????? G

Try this free online mail converter: or get Total Mail Converter Pro: With this one close at hand you can convert attached files to PDF, RTF, TXT, HTML, JPEG etc.

2. Tony S

download DO PDF. it's quick and easy to make PDF file.

While there are eml to PDF converters (see others' responses), another option is to print them to PDF. In fact, this works with ANYTHING that can be printed. Simply install a PDF Creator (I use PDFill PDF Tools Free, by you can use PDF Creator, Bullzip PDF, CutePDF or any of the many free PDF creation programs). This will create a virtual printer which you can "print" to and it will save the document as a PDF.

I only know of Acrobat Pro taking care of attachments using it's Email archive function.

Of course you can always use another third-party PDF printer but I believe most, if not all of them, will disregard email attachments.

EML to PDF Converter

VeryPDF EML to PDF Converter Command Line

How to convert .EML files to .PDF
    EML Viewer Pro comes with 15 days free trial, i dont know if there are restrictions attached to the trial

EML to PDF Batch

Total Mail Converter shareware

This one looks like it will do what you want. Note: I have not personally used it so I cannot verify the claims made. It does offer a trial so you can test it to see how well it fits your needs.

• Justin Pot

Man, I thought this couldn't be done but you found a way. You win the Internet for today.