My friend recently bought Samsung tab 2 10.1 but he feels it is a fake one. Can you please help me figure out if it is original?
I want know my galaxy tab2 10.1 orginal or fake how can know pls
1. Go to settings > About Device , here you can find all the specs, firmware for tablet.
2. Go to settings > add account > Samsung account, if option is present and allowing you to register for account, then this is original tablet.
Different ideas from different sites:
1. Under the battery, it will not say "Samsung"
2. The quality of the camera will be much lower.
3. A real one should have all the same presets that are on their website.
4. Check the hardware specs. The knockoffs will obviously have lower resolution screens, lower RAM, slower cpu, etc. compared to the real deal.
You would think, somewhere on their site, they would have a way to tell. Unless they think that no one will ever buy a used one. But that seems kind of silly.
You need to check its serial number from the box and then confirm it by calling the customer care.
I think your tablet can make phone calls.So,you can check its IMEI by dialing *#06#.
And for detailed information,kindly have a look at first two sections of the site whcih deserves some credit -
No, it is a wifi only version...
perhaps through MAC address
the method is not 100% solid but can help
No, does not help.
weii if you know someone who has Samsung tab 2 10.1, just use it to compare the hardware to yours.
also if it is fake may be you can see different FPS values for games.