Is there a way I could use GMail voice to make voice calls even though I don’t live in the US? Could I trick Google to think I live in the US?
Google confirms that if you’re outside the USA and you set your language to US English in Gmail, this feature may become available to you.
Try Hotspot Shield
Use a Google Voice Number from Outside the U.S.
1. Download hospot shield to connect to a VPN client and to get an IP address from a US server. This means you look like you are accessing from the US.
2. Get a free SIP account at sip2sip.info
3. Get a soft-phone for your PC from X-lite
4. Get a Washington State phone number from IPKall
5. Go to Google Voice with your shield on, choose a number, then enter your Washington phone number.
6. Get Google Voice to call you (which should come into your soft-phone)
7. Enter the number Google provides
@smayonak it dosent work :(
Unfortunately, I don't know much about this subject, but the Tor Project (portable edition) is the easiest way to get your proxy on. It's just a matter of downloading and then running it.
How can i set a vpn/proxy so my ip adress changes??detailed explanation anyone?
Use a VPN or Proxy
Today: imac? Really? I was with you up to that point. So sad.