I have one .cdr file that I have to check, but I don’t want to buy Corel Draw for this.
IrfanView will do it and has plugins
Install the program from the exe file firts. Launch the program and when it opens up you can then Import a Corel Draw file. File > Import from the main menu.
– UniConvertor – to convert the .CDR file to .SVG for instance and InkScape if you want to edit the file further
or this service to convert online
In Microsoft Office
1. Open excel and open new blank sheet.
2. Go on the enter menu and click "image from file".
3. Click the cdr file.
4. Click with the right button of the mouse and select copy.
5. Then open paint an paste the image.