Windows Media Center shows the wrong programs in the guide, like an hour or two in the future. How do I fix this?
were you able to correct the time displayed in your Media Center? Please let us know!
1. Open Control Panel/Programs and Features.
2. Click "Turn Windows features on or off" in the left pane.
3. Expand "Media Features", uncheck "Windows Media Player". Click "Yes" to continue, and click OK to quit. Then Restart.
Note: If you turn off WMP, Windows Media Center will be turned off either. You may needto re-configure settings for Windows Media Center after re-enabling it.
4. Open "Turn Windows features on or off" again. Turn on the features "Windows Media Player" and "Windows Media Center". Restart.
5. Launch Windows Media Player, initialize the program.
Selecting Tasks?Settings?General?Automatic Download Options allows you to turn on or off the capability of Windows Media Center to connect to the Internet to retrieve information, By default, Windows Media Center will always automatically try to connect to the Internet to retrieve information.