I’ve been looking and looking and just looking, but even after reading a lot of reviews and forums, haven’t been able to find a decent Mp3/Mp4 player which I am looking for.
I’m basically looking for a good music player. I already have a JXD 990 which is great for videos, but if most of the features I wish, are only available on an MP4 player, then I can get that instead. So, please help me decide and suggest the one which has most of the following features.
1. Long battery life
2. Built-in (loud) speaker (if possible, 5+ hours playback for music on speaker)
3. MicroSD card slot, support for at least 16GB cards.
4. Able to scroll through music fast (like that for contacts on a mobile phone; don’t have to keep pressing the next button to scroll, as on the JXD)
5. Bookmark function for music
6. Use MP3 song as an alarm support (optional)
7. Support for AAC and MP3
8. Should be able to resume music/songs from where left at power off.
9. FM Radio (optional)
I was about to get the Transcend MP870 but am skeptical about it.
Are today’s Mobile phones having the music and video features better to buy than MP3/MP4 players? I’m also thinking about changing my 3+ years old simple mobile phone, so if today’s mobile phones are better at music than a dedicated MP3/MP4 player, please suggest which ones.