Do you have a favorite free online address book?

Anonymous June 14, 2011
Whatsapp Pinterest

I have Windows XP Home edition on my Dell computer.

1. Gustavo Ibarguengoytia

Google does a very good job! Just use your GMail as an address book, calendar and email and you can forget about Outlook.

+1 on Angela's reply here. That's exactly the setup I use -- Google Contacts along with Android. It's very good. Even though I need two names for most contacts (English and Hebrew), it still works well.

3. Angela Alcorn

For years all I ever wanted was an online address book which synced perfectly to my phone. Google Contacts and Android is my idea of perfect, here. :)

4. Saikat Basu

We have featured some online address books and tools [Broken Link Removed] in the past. You can pick some like Plaxo or Anywr [Broken Link Removed].
    There's also Contacts In The Browser [Broken Link Removed] which is an experimental Firefox add-on and lets you manage your contacts in the browser itself. (Though, I haven't yet used it on the latest version of FF).
     I personally like to keep it simple by using Google Contacts. The only feature I wanted in that are birthday alert notifications.

5. Gustavo Ibarguengoytia