How to to create Karaoke video easily. There is lot of software around, but I like the one with quality, like the one that were used commercially.
I want to understand making animation with Adob falsh CS6?
The one I use myself, and I recommend you is Aegisub! If you have some knowledge in Lua programming language, then you can go to very advanced effects!
Also, I would recommend, Adobe After Effects! (If you want to go to even super level! XD)
AV Video Karaoke Maker has some pretty good reviews on Download.com. It is still free as far as I know - http://www.audio4fun.com/
In my experience, there are two ways to create your own karaoke. One is to create it easily. The other way is to create it the hard way. I'm referring this on my way and maybe you can try it too.
Here are the steps to create karaoke easily.
1. Use Sony Vegas 7.0 to do it.
2. Use the already made karaoke project files. This would save much time in creating karaoke. You can get several karaoke projects on the detailed steps on the link below.
3. By using the already made karaoke projects files, you only have to put your pictures or videos as
background on your karaoke video and hit the the create button then you will have your karaoke vidoe in less than two or three minutes.
Visit the link below for the detailed explanation on how to create karaoke video easily.
Here are the steps to create it the hard way.
1. Still use the Sony Vegas 7.0 software. This is the best software to create karaoke video with high quality.
2. Prepare the audio with vocals and those that without vocals. Prepare the lyrics and the background pictures or video.
3. Then plot the lyrics, audio, and the background pictures or video.
4. Then synchronize them that when the words are sang, its corresponding lyrics will be highlighted.
5. The hit the create button and the karaoke will be availble afterwards.
This whole process will take up to four hours depending on the level of your skills. But remember the output karaoke video is with high quality.
For the detailed steps and explanation of each process, visit the link below.
I don't know of an easy way but if you have the track you can perhaps get the karaoke music from this //www.makeuseof.com/tag/create-vocalfree-karaoke-tracks/ you could then dub it onto the video and then add the words on top of the film via a video editor.