What is the best way to create an interactive flowchart online?

Alex March 1, 2011

Is there a good website/service that lets me create an interactive flowchart type diagram that can have hyperlinks to files, or other parts of the flowchart?

1. M8R-43alo4

THanks for all your replies, I found licidchart fitted my needs, however it was not 100% what i wanted it solved my problem

Thank you for the feedback!

were any of the suggested tools above helpful? Did you start creating your flowchart, yet? What tool did you end up using?

3. Angela Alcorn

I would also consider trying free mind-mapping software. If the flowchart isn't too huge it can be manageable - and some of these mindmapping sites are incredible easy to use.
    Here's an article on Mind-mapping software. http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/top-picks-coolest-brainstorming-applications/

If I were you, I'd try MindMeister first!

Hey Alex,

Did toy check the links above? We have just profiled another easy to use app for making flowcharts. Check out.

Diagramly: A Web App To Create XML, PNG, JPG & SVG Diagrams & Flowcharts

Hey Alex,

We have covered a whole bunch of services for making diagrams and flowcharts. Thought I am not sure which of those support features like hyperlinks etc.

Create Impressive Graphs & Diagrams In A Flash With yEd

LucidChart: Online Flowchart Maker

Here are all web services for making diagrams that were profiled on MUO

Also someone mentioned the following app in comments to one of the articles.