How can I convert PDF files into Flash Flip Books?

gloria July 16, 2010

Is there any open source software that can convert PDF files to Flash digital flip books?

1. Kamila Myczkowska
    December 9, 2011 at 9:26 pm is free and IMHO offers fine looking "hardback" skins

2. Flippo
  3. Karcoos

Free solution/software:
    Free basic online page-flip creator,PDF format support,great page flip effect.FYI, you need to pay for pro service.
    Local software,more importantly it offers Linux Version (Sourcecode) at the/download.html.nix develpers can give that a shot.
    Online platform of magazine and ebook, which can be regarded as page flip solution.This site features in brilliant special effects.

4. Jgeorg

Another solution is flip[at]once desktop

I would suggest or even

6. Saikat Basu

eHow also has a How-To on it. You also try the free for personal use Flipbook Printer, but I am not sure if it's the one you want. You can try out, they advertize the first flip book conversion for free.

You are in luck. Try out this application. It's an online tool for conversion. However, the PDF should be a maximum of 100 MB