How can I change my profile image and name on MakeUseOf?

Christine St Syr Griffin October 19, 2012
Whatsapp Pinterest

How can I change my profile image on MakeUseOf? Clicking the image doesn’t go anywhere and I can’t find where to change it on the profile page. I’d also like to be able to change my name.

1. Paul Girardin

On your user profile page (get there by clicking profile near your actual image), you will see this message under the social icons:

Photo

Choose which thumbnail to use for your profile (for a bigger choice, connect more social networks).

Note: this feature will not affect the image shown in comments

Click one of those pictures to change to it!

You can also use Gravatar ( http://en.gravatar.com/ )

2. Raj Sarkar

Your name is obtained from the social accounts. Changing the name there, it will get changed automatically here at MUO.

3. Aniket Singh

u have to change picture and name fr ur eail aur fb act that u have conected to make use of acnt....

4. Aditya Roy

We now do have a option from choosing our avatars from the added social networks.
    It is on the profile page. It may take some time to show throughout on the site.