Looking for a good expense manager Android app for a couple. Please recommend. Thanks!
I've recently reviewed One Touch Expenser here: //www.makeuseof.com/tag/log-your-spending-habits-and-keep-your-finances-under-control-with-one-touch-expenser-for-android/ - imho it rocks. It's not aimed specifically at couples though. What are your neds as a couple?
Well, looking especially for an app that syncs between devices. Perhaps has an account/syncs to dropbox...
Other must have feature is category breakdown.
Nice to have features would be to have graphs, pics of receipts and ability to manually add categories.
Thanks for your help!
oh don't need to have split expenses.
Trying out this app. Think this will work best for us. Thank you so much for helping!
You're most welcome! Glad I could help :)
conmigo see if it will help
- Create groups of partners to share expenses with.
- Add expenses for anyone by category and date
- [NEW] Uneven split. Select participants (and their share) for each expense.
- See who you owe and who owes you
- Show your partners how much they owe each other
- See all group's expenses in a history list
- Settle your debts easily
- Create multiple expense groups and switch between them
- Add up to 7 partners to group
- Get smart tips on future expenses
- Send expense report by email