Can you recommend a professional service to help me recover my pictures on my damaged SD card?

ruel May 23, 2012

I have tried recovering my pictures through Recovery Program, but to no avail. My computer cannot detect my TransCend SD card.

Physically the card is OK, no damage at all. I was using my Nikon DSLR camera when the problem occur. I looked at the monitor and it says “Card may be damaged, change card.”

Hoping to hear fro you guys. My family pictures mean a lot to me.

  1. Rick
    July 20, 2012 at 8:46 am

    I had a problem where my SD card was actually snapped. Thankfully managed to recover all the pictures for me! So don't give up hope! All may not be lost.

  2. Himanshu Singla
    June 10, 2012 at 9:17 am

    Use Recuva( to recover al lyour data.

    May 24, 2012 at 6:08 pm

    Hello, most times the best option would be to find a place close to where you live. Keep in mind that it could be really expensive specially if memory card is damaged. That would probably involve some sort of disassembly.

    The following link will provide you with some services online specializing in recovery:

  4. Souheil Bahhady
    May 23, 2012 at 10:43 pm

    You may try PhotoRec, it searches through (damaged) partitions and recovers the data on a remote directory:

    good luck!

  5. ha14
    May 23, 2012 at 8:45 pm

    Try on MAC or Linux or another version of Windows OS and see if you will get lucky. If not detected then consider external help. Also where do you live? which country.
    If you want to send by post then there can be more charging.