Can you create a instagram on a laptop without havig an iphone / tablet?
use inPic on Windows 8
1. Download and install Pokki.
2. Download and install Pixsta from the PC App Store for Pokki.
3. Sign in to your Instagram account. (Here you can view your photo-feed, make comments, like photos, manage who you follow, but be unable to upload photos).
4. Download and install Gramblr.
5. Sign in to your Instagram account.
6. Select a photo to upload to Instagram (Possible Restrictions: Square images only, must be less than 650KB)
7. Give your photo a caption.
Optional: Share to Facebook or Twitter after captioning.
yes, install android platform for PC: http://goo.gl/G4Nius and install any app for instagram in PC
Yup google 'Gramblr' but you have to upload a 650x650 picture and edit/colour it first but it connects with ur instagram and posts for you.
How to sign up for instagram online (PC / Computer) (New Process)
Here are more options for Instagram clients, but do note that uploading pictures from a PC can only be done with an android emulator: http://www.wikihow.com/Access-Instagram-on-a-PC. Instead of these clients, you can just go to http://instagram.com/ and log in, but again, iOS or Android must be used to upload any pictures and/or edit photos to apply any filters. If you wish to have the full Instagram experience, download BlueStacks and install the Instagram app from one of the markets. http://www.bluestacks.com/
bluestacks is not working in windows 8 ...
What problems are you having? Bluestacks works fine on my Windows 8 machine. If your computer has an AMD processor or graphics card, you can try AMD AppPlayer: http://www.amd.com/us/vision/shop/cool-apps/Pages/entertainment.aspx#
In short, yes! You can either install an Android emulator and install the instgram client there, or you can install the "Instagram for Chrome" extension. Unfortunately, the latter only allows your to access instagram, but not yet to upload pictures, so it's not a full solution.